Thursday, October 4, 2012

Day 154: China, here we come!

(Her: Joanna)

Time flies.  We have been on the road for 5 months and finally heading to China, which sounds really far away 5 months ago.  The last 5 years of my life, I have been wanting to visit Tibet.  And I'm closer to closer to it.  

The last 3 weeks of travel had been rough but adventurous and exciting at the same time.  I am happy that I have the opportunity to visit this part of the world which is so mysterious.  

I also feel very privileged as a Chinese Canadian as being a Canadian (and sometimes Chinese) can make your life a whole lot easier traveling to some of the countries we have been.  Whether you get to visit and travel to a certain place besides "I want to" have a lot to do with luck.  Being a Chinese/Hong Kong Canadian definitely grant me a lot of privileges.  

Tonight we will be in China.  Temporary good-bye to everyone as we cannot access our blog and Facebook in China.  We will update as soon as we arrive HK in 3 weeks or so.  

Wish we luck that everything will be smooth sailing in China.

Hasta Luego, Amigos!

No comments:

Post a Comment