Wednesday, September 26, 2012

What a Backpacker Likes On The Road.....


I like free WiFi at MacDonald
I like free toilets
I like hostel with drinkable water
I like GPS on my iPhone
I like swiss army knife
I like free and fluffy towel
I like free lockers at the hostels
I like train/bus station with luggage storage
I like city public transportation to and from bus/train station and airport running 24/7
I like hostels who doesn’t charge any booking fee
I like friendly people who help us figuring out the ticketing system on buses
I like tourist information at the border crossing
I like withdrawing money with no transaction fees
I like hot shower
I like free tea and coffee
I like toilet separate from sink and shower in hostels
I like multiple plugs in the room at a hostel

No comments:

Post a Comment