Tuesday, December 10, 2013

2013 - A fascinating year.

(Her: Joanna)


2013 was a fascinating year for me.  We relocated, found a home in HK, been a house wife, found a job, got married, changed jobs, reconnected with families and started a new life in Asia.  There were a lot of exciting changes but adjusting to them didn't came as easy for me as Charlie.  I struggled and hung onto my life in Canada.  I have doubt whether the move help my career.  Along the way, Charlie helped put myself back on course time after time.  I realize, then, we are in this together and in this life together with many years to come.  

Have I consider move back to Canada? Yes.  Did I regret coming? No.  

I'm struggling to embrace my life while I am here.  It has always been a challenge for me when I move.  In 2014, I will look to unique things in HK to discover and enjoy and less on how different HK is to what I am used to in Canada.     

No comments:

Post a Comment